Ann Arbor, Michigan
An Eagle Eye On the News

The Skyline Post

The Skyline Post

The Skyline Post

What the Duck?! You’ve Been Ducked!

On May 13th, frogs appeared. No one knows if this is a challenge, a partnership, or an evil plan. It is definitely not a senior prank.

What The Duck? You’ve Been Ducked!

Recently, Skyline High School has seen mysterious ducks popping up. Watching as you walk to class. Listening in as you learn. Each of these ducks have been numbered. There may be more than 400 ducks, just sitting, staring, and demanding your attention.

Many teachers have noticed they have been ducked. And yet, the students perpetrating the ducking have never been seen. Many teachers haven’t even noticed they’ve been ducked. These mysterious ducks are hidden in plain sight, waiting to be found.

“I was minding my own business until I was placed in a door frame,” says Duck 47. “I watch the students and teachers waddle into their classrooms without being noticed. It’s so ducking annoying.”

A few ducks stay in the halls, watching students skipping during class from their window frame. Students have reported seeing the ducks on top of lockers, quaking as they pass by.

When asked why they were hidden, Duck 373 says, “Duck if I know.”

Students who have seen the duckers have sworn an oath of duckery. Others have been searching how to join the duckery.

Allegedly, the duckers report that more reinforcements are coming as an army of frogs leap into Skyline. This is a ribbiting mystery of how they are frogging. It seems like they are hopping into mischief, but people shouldn’t jump to conclusions.

If you or anyone you know has any information on these duckers or would like to send photos, please hesitate to contact [email protected] or follow duckingfrogs444 on Instagram.

Donate to The Skyline Post
$185
$5000
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Skyline High School. Your contribution will allow us to cover our annual website hosting costs.