Troy Banks: Humans of Skyline!

Troy banks (’27) taking a a action photo for women’s basketball media day. Credit: L. Horwedell.

“This is me dribbling the basketball for an action photo for media day last week. I would consider basketball more of a hobby, not something I want to pursue when I’m older. I’m a power forward, also known as a post. I like the position a lot because I’m able to benefit my team and play great defense. Out of all the sports I participate in, I would put basketball last on the list just because I’m more passionate about the other sports. I’m a freshman so this is my first year playing high school basketball. I’m number 20. I also played basketball in middle school for Forsythe, but high school basketball is way more challenging and tiring in many ways. Even though it’s harder, I still intend to play all four years of high school because basketball is still something I enjoy doing.”

$0
$500

Your donation will support the student journalists of Skyline High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.