Boys’ and Girls’ Basketball Suiting Up For Another Electric Season

The Skyline Girls’ Basketball team lines up before a game. Credit: Skyline Yearbook

The Boys’ Basketball Team fell short last year after a great season winning Districts, falling to Belleville in the first game of Regionals. 

The Girls’ Team on the other hand suffered a 49-21 defeat to rivals Pioneer in the first round of districts but are ready to get their revenge this year.

Boys’ Basketball Head Coach Mike Lovelace decided to step down this season from the Boys’ Team and is now the head coach of the Girls’ Team, while former Junior Varsity Boys’ Coach Jon Lamar Hamilton is taking control of the Boys’ Varsity squad. To learn about the style and what some players think of the new Boys’ Head Coach, look at our coach profile of Hamilton, or if you would like to see how the Girls’ Team lines up, check out our story on them as well.

$0
$500

Your donation will support the student journalists of Skyline High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.