Mr. Brodie Brockie: Humans of Skyline!

Is Mr. Brodie Brockie working hard or hardly working? Credit: G. Falcicchio-Wall.

“I am the office manager at Skyline High School. I have a wide variety of tasks, I think the predominant one is just responding to things that come to me so people who have questions or need help finding the right person to answer the questions…. I have worked with Skyline Theater for ten years now. This is my tenth anniversary production with Skyline Theater and starting last year, I’ve started directing the fall musicals. We are doing The Pirates of Penzance [this fall] which is a Gilbert and Sullivan operetta… It’s really fun, upbeat, fast-paced, it’s high energy… It’s a bunch of silly pirates and the sisters they want to marry, a ridiculous major general and they are all trying to outsmart each other, with barely a bit of brains between them all. I’ve been here 12 years now, so I guess I must enjoy it a little bit. I enjoy interacting with the students and the great staff we have here at Skyline!”

$0
$500

Your donation will support the student journalists of Skyline High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.